Tuesday, May 1, 2012

I'm Taking A Vacation Day




I just told Robert he was on his own with the girls tomorrow, that I was leaving at 11:30 and wouldn't be home until dinner time.

You should have seen his face.

Robert: Seven hours? You're going to be gone for 7 hours? (You could hear the panic) What are you doing? 
Me: I'm taking a vacation day.

I will have a massage in the morning from MaggieGHMcC at Imagine Peace Massage and Birth Services then I'm getting my hair cut at Brittany Reed Salon L.L.C, and in between I'm going to have a cup of coffee or tea and either knit or read. Away from the house. All. By. My. Self. It will be heavenly.

I'll probably be lonely. And miss The Angry Midget and Danger Baby.

Probably.

Maybe.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback from my readers. Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!