Thursday, April 26, 2012

We Are All Doomed


Doomed, I say!


After a discussion with The Angry Midget about her homework, I have come to the conclusion that we are all doomed. This is why:

The Angry Midget: I don't understand why we still have to write our stories every week if we don't read them anymore.
Me: You need to do your stories so you learn to express a thought or idea in more than just one sentence.
TAM: But I'm not going to be a writer.
Me: It doesn't matter if your going to be a writer or not, you still need to be able to communicate a thought or idea completely and be able to expand on that idea for more than one sentence. 
TAM: Oh, you mean like a text message.
Me: *face palm* No. Not like a text message. 

No, Not like a text message


Doomed.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback from my readers. Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!