Friday, May 20, 2011

Waiting


Tom Petty really knew what he was talking about. The waiting really is the hardest part.

R had his ultrasound appointment today. He wasn't allowed to eat anything, and was even afraid to drink any water this morning. The appointment was at a local radiology clinic, and since the doctor's office is only open until noon on Fridays, it will most likely be next week before we find out what the results are, and where we go from here.

I would like to take a moment to apologize to my readers. I know my past few posts haven't been the usual humor you may have come to expect on here, but I just need to get this off my chest.

Hopefully I will soon have something funny to blog about, but until then, I hope you'll hang with me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback from my readers. Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!