Monday, May 23, 2011

Too Messy

I've found a new blog, and I'm in love. Aiming Low: Perfectly Mediocre is a site with guest bloggers, and they are normal everyday people who aren't perfect, and don't claim to be. It's AWESOME!! I don't feel crappy about myself after I've read a post there. If anything, I think, "Wow, I'm so glad I'm not the only one." Then I heave a great sigh of relief, and go back to my never ending, seemingly always growing list of chores.

Right now, they have a challenge running, Capture It-Too Messy. Basically, they want to see your mess. For me,  this was hard. Not because I didn't want to share, but because I couldn't decide which cluttered surface, or pile 'o junk to take a picture of.

I settled on The Angry Midget's room.


Play is hard work, but cleaning is "too hard".

So, that's my submission for the challenge. It's going from the 20-27th of May, so if you'd like to share your mess, hop on over to Aiming Low, and add your image to the linky. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback from my readers. Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!