Monday, June 4, 2012

Keep Britain Breastfeeding





This month I am excited and proud to say that I am participating in an international blogging event to help promote breastfeeding in Britain (and the rest of the UK as well, I think). This huge event was pulled together by a fab lady by the name of Karen McCully. She is passionate about improving the breastfeeding rates in her country, and I'm super excited to have a small hand in her endeavor. 


She has set up a blog called Breastfeeding in England and is running a fun scavenger hunt contest all month. There are several bloggers and companies participating in the hunt, and there will be information and prizes galore


Each week there is a different theme that we bloggers will write about. I look forward to sharing any information and experiences I can with all the other mamas and mamas-to-be out there. 


"But you're in America, and all this is happening in England. How can that possibly work?" I admit, when I first saw Karen's tweet I wasn't sure if I would be able to participate because I wasn't "local", but as Karen so wisely replied, "The internet has no borders. It would be good to see different perspectives." So here I am. 


Good luck to you all, and HAPPY NURSING!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback from my readers. Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!